This is how it is today: The teachers are afraid of the principals. The principals are afraid of the superintendents. The superintendents are afraid of the board of education. The board is afraid of the parents. The parents are afraid of the children. The children are afraid of nothing!
I’d rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.I’d rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- George Carlin American Comedian
- Vincent Price American Actor
- Bob Hope British-born American Comedian, Film Actor
- James Maitland Stewart American Film Actor
- Eddie Murphy American Actor
- Adam Sandler American Actor
- George Burns American Comedian
- Edward Everett Horton American Actor