The book is openly a kind of spiritual autobiography, but the trick is that on any other level it’s a kind of insane collage of fragments of memory.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- John Updike American Author
- Ernest J. Gaines American Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- Gene Wolfe American Science Fiction, Fantasy Writer
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Jonathan Safran Foer American Novelist
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Paul Auster American Novelist, Poet
- John Irving American Novelist