There are two kinds of people; those who are always well and those who are always sick. Most of the evils of the world come from the first sort and most of the achievement from the second.
Topics: Sickness, Disease
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robertson Davies Canadian Novelist, Playwright
- Gordie Howe Canadian Hockey Player
- John Kenneth Galbraith American Economist
- Helmut Schmidt West German Statesman
- Leonard Bernstein American Composer, Conductor
- Claiborne Pell American Politician
- Jane Jacobs Canadian Urbanologist
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Russian Novelist
- Pearl Bailey American Singer, Actress
- W. O. Mitchell Canadian Novelist