To succeed you must add water to your wine, until there is no more wine.
It’s not how old you are, it’s how you are old.
The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse.
If I were to begin life again,
I should want it as it was.
I would only open my eyes a little more.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jean Cocteau French Poet, Artist
- Jean Giono French Novelist
- Guy de Maupassant French Short-story Writer
- Gustave Flaubert French Novelist
- Victor Hugo French Novelist
- Andre Gide French Novelist
- Anatole France French Novelist
- Marcel Proust French Novelist
- Remy de Gourmont French Poet
- Michel Houellebecq French Author