Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer.
Humor is something that thrives between man’s aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth.
Topics: Aspirations, Humor, Logic
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Arthur Rubinstein American Pianist
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Leonard Bernstein American Composer, Conductor
- Aaron Copland American Composer
- Paul Simon American Musician
- Bob Dylan American Musician
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Steve Allen American Entertainer
- Adam Sandler American Actor