If we were to ask the brain how it would like to be treated, whether shaken at a random, irregular rate, or in a rhythmic, harmonious fashion, we can be sure that the brain, or for that matter the whole body, would prefer the latter.
Topics: Mind, The Mind
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robert Anton Wilson American Polymath
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Walter Reuther American Labor Leader
- Will Rogers American Humorist, Actor
- Knute Rockne American Football Coach
- Arthur Koestler British Writer, Journalist
- Emanuel Swedenborg Swedish Mystic, Theologian, Scientist
- Jonas Salk American Virologist