If you are not concerned about the outcome of a circumstance, you will experience no fear. Whatever the outcome will be, will be, whether you fear it or not.
It is not whether your words or actions are tough or gentle; it is the spirit behind your actions and words that announces your inner state.
To succeed in life in today’s world, you must have the will and tenacity to finish the job.
If a fox is unable to befriend a tiger, then the fox should create an illusion of close association with the tiger by carefully trailing behind the cat while boasting of the deep friendship they share. In this way, he creates an impression that his well being is of great concern to the tiger.
Acquire the courage to believe in yourself. Many of the things that you have been taught were at one time the radical ideas of individuals who had the courage to believe what their own hearts and minds told them was true, rather than accept the common beliefs of their day.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Dan Millman American Children’s Books Writer
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Wayne Dyer American Self-help Author
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- John Bradshaw American Educator