People want you to be a crazy, out-of-control teen brat. They want you miserable, just like them. They don’t want heroes; what they want is to see you fall.
Topics: Critics, Criticism
Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other-they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you… to make each day count.
There’s some of Romeo’s romance in me… I romanticise a lot of things in my mind..
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Harrison Ford American Actor
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Drew Barrymore American Film Actress
- Robin Williams American Actor
- Sandra Bullock American Film Actress
- Will Smith American Actor
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Angelina Jolie American Actor
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Austrian-American Actor, Politician