The existence of inherent limits of experience in no way settles the question about the subordination of facts of the human world to our knowledge of matter.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Friedrich Schleiermacher German Theologian
- Emanuel Swedenborg Swedish Mystic, Theologian, Scientist
- Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach German Philosopher
- Jacques Derrida French Philosopher, Literary Theorist
- Karl Marx German Philosopher, Economist
- Hans-Georg Gadamer German Philosopher
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel German Philosopher
- Jose Ortega y. Gasset Spanish Philosopher
- Jeremy Bentham British Philosopher, Economist
- Charles Sanders Peirce American Philosopher