I am a teacher. A teacher is someone who leads. There is no magic here. I do not walk on water, I do not part the sea. I just love children.
There is a brilliant child locked inside every student.
Mr. Meant-to has a friend, his name is Didn’t-Do. Have you met them? They live together in a house called Never-Win. And I am told that it is haunted by the Ghost of Might-have-Been.
Topics: The Past, Past
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Theodore Hesburgh American Catholic Educator
- Robert H. Shaffer American Educator
- Booker T. Washington African-American Educationist
- Horace Mann American Educator
- Anne Sullivan Macy American Educator
- Mortimer J. Adler American Philosopher, Educator
- Robert Maynard Hutchins American Educator
- Laurence J. Peter Canadian-born American Educator
- E. Merrill Root American Educator
- Frank Moore Colby American Writer, Editor