Fear is only an illusion. It is the illusion that creates the feeling of separateness—the false sense of isolation that exists only in your imagination.
Topics: Imagination, Anxiety, Fear, Isolation
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Og Mandino American Self-Help Author
- Joseph Weizenbaum American Computer Scientist
- Charles Lazarus American Entrepreneur
- Chuck Yeager American Aviator
- Joseph Heller American Novelist
- Thomas Keating American Trappist Monk
- Robert L. Bernstein American Publisher, Activist
- Peregrine Worsthorne British Journalist, Author