Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
—Ambrose Hollingworth Redmoon (James Neil Hollingworth)
Topics: Courage, Fear, Absence, Judgment, Age
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- Ella Fitzgerald American Singer, Composer
- Ken Kesey American Novelist
- Claudette Colbert American Actress
- William Carlos Williams American Poet, Novelist, Cultural Historian
- Og Mandino American Self-Help Author
- George Burns American Comedian
- Piet Hein Danish Polymath, Author
- Odysseus Elytis Greek Poet
- Idries Shah Indian-born Sufi Author