I suppose the basic intuition that I have about it is very simply, this is a world in which there is a possibility of things going extraordinarily well or extraordinarily badly, where both the good things and the bad things are bigger than people think.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Ray Dalio American Investor
- T. Boone Pickens American Businessman, Financier
- Mohnish Pabrai Indian-American Investor, Philanthropist
- Jesse Lauriston Livermore American Investor
- Jeff Bezos American Businessman
- Richard Rainwater American Investor
- David Rockefeller American Businessman, Philanthropist
- David Packard American Businessperson