If we fight a war and win it with H-bombs, what history will remember is not the ideals we were fighting for but the methods we used to accomplish them. These methods will be compared to the warfare of Genghis Khan who ruthlessly killed every last inhabitant of Persia.
Topics: Accomplishment, War
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Richard Feynman American Physicist
- Steven Weinberg American Physicist
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Glenn T. Seaborg American Chemist
- Murray Gell-Mann American Physicist
- Edward Teller American Nuclear Physicist
- J. Robert Oppenheimer American Physicist
- Niels Bohr Danish Physicist
- Werner Heisenberg German Theoretical Physicist
- Arthur Compton American Physicist