Benjamin Franklin may have discovered electricity, but it was the man who invented the meter who made the money.
How you use today will determine how tomorrow uses you.
Nonchalance is the ability to remain down to earth when everything else is up in the air.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Walter Reuther American Labor Leader
- Jean Anouilh French Playwright
- Norman Cousins American Journalist
- Franklin P. Adams American Columnist
- Sylvia Porter American Economist
- Alexander Hamilton American Statesman
- Gerald Nachman American Entertainment Journalist
- Helen MacInnes American-Scottish Novelist
- Bhagat Singh Indian Revolutionary
- Rachel Carson American Biologist