Human curiosity, the urge to know, is a powerful force and is perhaps the best secret weapon of all in the struggle to unravel the workings of the natural world.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Peter Medawar British Immunologist, Writer
- Michael Faraday British Physicist, Chemist
- Humphry Davy British Chemist
- Paul Dirac English Theoretical Physicist
- Isaac Newton English Physicist
- Arthur Eddington English Astronomer
- T. S. Eliot American-born British Poet
- David Attenborough English Naturalist, Broadcaster
- Joseph Rotblat British Physicist, Activist
- James Dewar British Chemist, Physicist