A donkey that is made to have bath in a sacred river does not become a horse. He, who does not have a pure mind, does not listen to any good advice. Even if a sweet juice is fed to a snake, there won’t be any reduction in its poison.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Swami Krishnananda Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Swami Chinmayananda Indian Hindu Spiritual Teacher
- Sathya Sai Baba Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Mirra Alfassa French-Born Indian Spiritual Guru
- Rabindranath Tagore Bengali Poet, Polymath
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Mystic, Philosopher, Poet
- Nolini Kanta Gupta Indian Hindu Revolutionary
- Patanjali Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Swami Vivekananda Indian Hindu Monk, Mystic