It takes a person who is wide awake to make his dream come true.
Property may be destroyed and money may lose its purchasing power; but, character, health, knowledge and good judgment will always be in demand under all conditions.
Topics: Character, Judgment
Experience has taught me that there is one chief reason why some people succeed and others fail. The difference is not one of knowing, but of doing. The successful man is not so superior in ability as in action. So far as success can be reduced to a formula, it consists of this: doing what you know you should do.
Topics: Ability, Success
There isn’t a plant or a business on earth that couldn’t stand a few improvements—and be better for them. Someone is going to think of them. Why not beat the other fellow to it?
If things are not going well with you, begin your effort at correcting the situation by carefully examining the service you are rendering, and especially the spirit in which you are rendering it.
Topics: Service, Attitude
Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Noah Webster American Lexicographer
- Charles G. Dawes American Diplomat, Politician
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur
- Calvin Coolidge American Head of State
- Thornton Wilder American Novelist, Dramatist
- Harriet Beecher Stowe American Abolitionist
- Hubert Humphrey American Head of State
- Alfred P. Sloan, Jr. American Businessman, Philanthropist