Myth is supposed to bring us together, but fantasy alienates us.
I envy people who can just look at a sunset. I wonder how you can shoot it. There is nothing more grotesque to me than a vacation.
Money is another pressure. I’m not complaining, I’m just Saying that there’s a certain luxury in having no money. I spent 10 years in New York not having it, not worrying about it. Suddenly you have it, then you worry, where is it going? Am I doing the right thing with it?
Topics: Reality, Opportunities
If you have this enormous talent, it’s got you by the balls, it’s a demon. You can’t be a family man and a husband and a caring person and be that animal. Dickens wasn’t that nice a guy.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Anthony Hopkins Welsh-American Actor
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Tom Hanks American Film Actor
- Jack Lemmon American Actor
- James Earl Jones American Actor
- Leonardo DiCaprio American Actor
- Robin Williams American Actor
- Carl Reiner American Comedian