Your most precious possession is not your financial assets. Your most precious possession is the people you have working there, and what they carry around in their heads, and their ability to work together.
It’s no longer enough to be a ‘change agent.’ You must be a change insurgent—provoking, prodding, warning everyone in sight that complacency is death.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- Ludwig von Mises Austrian Economist
- Milton Friedman American Economist
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- Max Lerner Russian-born American Journalist
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Bill Clinton American Head of State
- Madeleine Albright Czech-born American Diplomat
- Carol Dweck American Psychologist