You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things—to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to reach challenging goals.
Topics: Achievement, Heroes/Heroism, Goals
I am a lucky man. I have had a dream and it has come true, and that is not a thing that happens often to men.
It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Katherine Mansfield British Author
- James Cook English Explorer, Cartographer
- Charles Lindbergh American Aviator, Conservationist
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Jean Houston American New Thought Author
- Horatio Dresser American New Thought Religious Leader
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Richard Evelyn Byrd American Aviator
- N. R. Narayana Murthy Indian Businessperson