The way to get ahead is to start now. If you start now, you will know a lot next year that you don’t know now and that you would not have known next year if you had waited.
Topics: Procrastination, Inaction, Getting Going, Progress
If you do the best you can, you will find, nine times out of ten, that you have done as well as or better than anyone else.
The philosophy behind much advertising is based on the old observation that every man is really two men—the man he is and the man he wants to be.
Everybody loves to find fault, it gives a feeling of superiority.
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Malcolm S. Forbes American Publisher
- M. F. K. Fisher American Writer
- Katharine Graham American Publisher
- C. P. Scott British Journalist, Editor
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr. American Self-Help Author
- Burton Hillis (William E. Vaughan) American Columnist
- Diana Trilling American Literary Critic
- James Freeman Clarke American Unitarian Clergyman
- Francine du Plessix Gray American Writer, Literary Critic