Space is as infinite as we can imagine, and expanding this perspective is what adjusts humankind’s focus on conquering our true enemies, the formidable foes: ignorance and limitation.
Any leader who doesn’t support the heart of evolving humanity is not a leader worthy of being followed.
The true poem rests between the words.
Ideals do exist, the rest is just temporary interruption.
The only sins are violations of love.
Where you see valid achievements or virtue being attacked, it’s by someone viewing them as a mirror of their own inadequacy instead of an inspiring beacon for excellence.
Language achieves soul only when it’s applied as a tool, used by those who imbue it with what they have had the courage and honesty to perceive and feel.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Carol Shields Canadian Author, Academic
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist
- Paul Auster American Novelist, Poet
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist
- John Updike American Author
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist