Space is as infinite as we can imagine, and expanding this perspective is what adjusts humankind’s focus on conquering our true enemies, the formidable foes: ignorance and limitation.
Where you see valid achievements or virtue being attacked, it’s by someone viewing them as a mirror of their own inadequacy instead of an inspiring beacon for excellence.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist
- Carol Shields Canadian Author, Academic
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist
- John Updike American Author
- Paul Auster American Novelist, Poet
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist