The conductor must make it possible to eliminate himself in the music. If the orchestra feels him doing that, then everything will go well.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Cage American Composer
- Claude Debussy French Composer
- Igor Stravinsky Russian-born American Composer
- Paul McCartney British Pop Musician
- Frank Zappa American Rock Guitarist, Singer, Composer
- Bernice Johnson Reagon American Singer
- Jean Sibelius Finnish Composer
- Edgard Varese French-American Composer
- Gian Carlo Menotti Italian-born American Composer
- Rod McKuen American Poet