Sometimes the easiest way to get something done is to be a little naive about it.
We have to encourage the future we want rather than trying to prevent the future we fear.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Paul Vixie American Scientist
- Eliezer Yudkowsky American Scientist
- George Washington Carver American Scientist
- Luther Burbank American Botanist
- Ralph Bunche American Political Scientist
- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg German Philosopher, Physicist
- Frederick Banting Canadian Medical Scientist
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Howard H. Aiken American Physicist
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer