Humans cannot create matter. We can, however, create value. Creating value is, in fact, our very humanity. When we praise people for their strength of character, we are actually acknowledging their ability to create value.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery French Novelist, Aviator
- Stephen Leacock Canadian Humorist
- William Mulock Canadian Lawyer, Educator
- Jean Giraudoux French Novelist, Playwright
- Sadakichi Hartmann American Art Critic
- Soichiro Honda Japanese Inventor
- Miyamoto Musashi Japanese Samurai Warrior, Artist
- Yoko Ono Japanese Artist, Musician
- D. T. Suzuki Japanese Buddhist Philosopher
- Masanobu Fukuoka Japanese Buddhist Polymath