I don’t believe in team motivation. I believe in getting a team prepared so it knows it will have the necessary confidence when it steps on a field and be prepared to play a good game.
When you want to win a game, you have to teach. When you lose a game, you have to learn.
Even after you’ve just won the Super Bowl—especially after you’ve just won the Super Bowl—there’s always next year. If Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thing, then the only thing is nothing—emptiness, the nightmare of life without ultimate meaning.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Vince Lombardi American Football Coach
- Mike Ditka American Sportsperson
- Arthur Ashe American Tennis Player
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Muhammad Ali American Sportsperson
- Martina Navratilova Czech-born American Sportsperson
- Jack Nicklaus American Sportsperson
- John Wooden American Sportsperson
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson