Memory feeds imagination.
With each passing day, I didn’t lose hope. I fought to have more.
Fate is shaped half by expectation, half by inattention.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Maxine Hong Kingston American Novelist, Memoirist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Lisa Alther American Novelist
- Flannery O’Connor American Novelist
- Isabel Allende Chilean Novelist
- Dorothy Canfield Fisher American Novelist
- John Updike American Author