Bread for myself is a material question. Bread for my neighbor is a spiritual one.
The will to originality is not the will to be peculiar and unlike anybody else; it means the desire to derive one’s consciousness from its primary source.
Conscience is the spiritual, supernatural principle in man, and it is not of social origin at all. It is rather the perversion and confusion of conscience that is of social origin.
We find the most terrible form of atheism, not in the militant and passionate struggle against the idea of God himself, but in the practical atheism of everyday living, in indifference and torpor. We often encounter these forms of atheism among those who are formally Christians.
Time is the product of changing realities, beings, existences.
Topics: Time Management
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sophie Swetchine Russian Mystic, Writer
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist
- Anton Chekhov Russian Short Story Writer
- Catherine II of Russia Russian Empress
- John Chrysostom Archbishop of Constantinople
- Bonaventure Italian Christian Scholar
- George MacDonald Scottish Poet, Novelist
- A. W. Tozer American Christian Pastor
- Thomas Browne English Author, Physician
- Constantin Stanislavski Russian Actor