Our mistakes from the past are just that: mistakes. And they were necessary to make in order to become the wiser person we became.
I think religion is bad and drugs are good.
Let’s face it; God has a big ego problem. Why do we always have to worship him?
I would describe my spirituality as exactly the opposite of having a religious affiliation.
I think capital punishment works great. Every killer you kill never kills again.
The younger generation is supposed to rage against the machine, not for it. They’re supposed to question authority, not question those who question authority.
Religion, to me, is a bureaucracy between man and God that I don’t need.
Abstinence is a perversion.
Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
Everything that used to be a sin, is now a disease.
We have the Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jimmy Fallon American Comedian
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Whoopi Goldberg American Comedian
- Phyllis Diller American Actor
- Larry King American TV Personality
- Jerry Seinfeld American Comedian
- Jonathan Winters American Comedian
- Steven Wright American Comedian
- Bob Newhart American Comedian
- Buddy Hackett American Comedian