Religion, to me, is a bureaucracy between man and God that I don’t need.
Our mistakes from the past are just that: mistakes. And they were necessary to make in order to become the wiser person we became.
Abstinence is a perversion.
I would describe my spirituality as exactly the opposite of having a religious affiliation.
Everything that used to be a sin, is now a disease.
I think capital punishment works great. Every killer you kill never kills again.
Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
The younger generation is supposed to rage against the machine, not for it. They’re supposed to question authority, not question those who question authority.
We have the Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities.
Let’s face it; God has a big ego problem. Why do we always have to worship him?
I think religion is bad and drugs are good.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jimmy Fallon American Comedian
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Whoopi Goldberg American Comedian
- Phyllis Diller American Actor
- Larry King American TV Personality
- Jerry Seinfeld American Comedian
- Jonathan Winters American Comedian
- Steven Wright American Comedian
- Bob Newhart American Comedian
- Buddy Hackett American Comedian