There’s no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.
If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don’t hoard it. Don’t dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
The prospect of success in achieving our most cherished dream is not without its terrors. Who is more deprived and alone than the man who has achieved his dream?
Topics: Accomplishment, Success, Success & Failure
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Oscar Wilde Irish Poet, Playwright
- William Butler Yeats Irish Poet
- Oliver Goldsmith Anglo-Irish Novelist, Poet
- James Joyce Irish Novelist
- Elizabeth Bowen Irish Novelist
- Sheridan Le Fanu Irish Novelist
- George William Russell Irish Author
- Jonathan Swift Irish Satirist
- George Bernard Shaw Irish Playwright
- Joyce Cary English Novelist