I get it now; I didn’t get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible…and enjoying everything in between.
I learned that you can’t truly own anything, that true ownership comes only in the moment of giving.
Rage and grief are savage companions, but despair is the final undoing.
Life is about losing everything, gracefully.
I’m going to take the high road because the low road is so crowded.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Cicely Tyson American Actress
- Carrie Fisher American Actress
- Julianne Moore American Actor
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- Liza Minnelli American Singer, Actress
- Dolly Parton American Musician, Actress
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Susan Sarandon American Actress
- Lillian Gish American Actress