Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
In a dark time, the eye begins to see.
What is madness but nobility of soul. At odds with circumstance?
Love is not love until love’s vulnerable.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robert Penn Warren American Novelist, Poet
- W. H. Auden British-born American Poet
- John Ciardi American Poet
- Marge Piercy American Poet
- Robert Frost American Poet
- Mary Oliver American Poet
- Edgar Guest English-born American Poet
- T. S. Eliot American-born British Poet
- Edna St. Vincent Millay American Poet
- Gertrude Stein American Writer