The greatest derangement of the mind is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.
Human diversity makes tolerance more than a virtue; it makes it a requirement for survival.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Cage American Composer
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Hungarian-American Biochemist
- James D. Watson American Biologist
- Barbara McClintock American Geneticist
- Langston Hughes American Poet, Writer
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- E. O. Wilson American Sociobiologist
- Stewart Brand American Writer
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist