Human diversity makes tolerance more than a virtue; it makes it a requirement for survival.
The greatest derangement of the mind is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Hungarian-American Biochemist
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- E. O. Wilson American Zoologist
- Stewart Brand American Writer
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- Henry David Thoreau American Philosopher
- Anais Nin French-American Essayist
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- Robert Bresson French Film Director
- Barbara Cartland English Romantic Novelist