Once you have been confronted with a life-and-death situation, trivia no longer matters. Your perspective grows and you live at a deeper level. There’s no time for pettiness.
Topics: Dying, Death
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Fowles English Novelist
- David Rockefeller American Businessman, Philanthropist
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Kenneth H. Olsen American Engineer, Business Executive
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author
- Doug Larson American Columnist
- Karel Reisz Czech-British Film Director
- Queen Elizabeth II Queen of United Kingdom
- Dario Fo Italian Playwright
- Hilary Putnam American Philosopher