Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
It doesn’t matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it’s important to realize that whatever you’re doing, it’s your first attempt at it.
It’s so important to believe in yourself. Believe that you can do it, under any circumstances. Because if you believe you can, then you really will. That belief just keeps you searching for the answers, and then pretty soon you get it.
Topics: Confidence, Assurance
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Harry V. Quadracci American Entrepreneur
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur
- Johnnetta B. Cole American Anthropologist, Educator
- Gail Sheehy American Writer, Journalist
- Alan Loy McGinnis American Christian Psychotherapist
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Larry McMurtry American Novelist
- Don DeLillo American Author
- A. S. Byatt English Novelist, Poet
- Tony O’Reilly Irish Athlete, Businessman