You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Vincent Price American Actor
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Billie Holiday American Jazz Singer
- Charlton Heston American Actor
- Frank Sinatra American Singer
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Paul Simon American Musician
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- Willie Nelson American Country Musician