Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive
An original idea. That can’t be too hard. The library must be full of them.
When I was at Cambridge it was, naturally enough, I felt, my ambition to be approached in some way by an elderly homosexual don and asked to spy for or against my country.
The beauty of the brain is that you can still be as greedy as you like for knowledge and it doesn’t show.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will be happy.
You don’t need a Harvard MBA to know that the bedroom and the boardroom are just two sides of the same ballgame.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Gielgud British Actor, Director
- Peter Ustinov British Actor, Playwright
- John Cleese British Comic Actor, Writer
- Daniel Day-Lewis English Actor
- Douglas Adams British Author
- John Fowles English Novelist
- Patrick Stewart British Actor
- Michael Palin English Actor, Writer, Television Traveler
- Roger Moore English Actor
- Ben Elton English Comedian, Writer