The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. Take your own color in the pattern and be just that.
—Charles Reynolds Brown
Topics: Self-respect, Character, Being Ourselves
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Edward McKendree Bounds American Methodist Clergyman
- John Lancaster Spalding American Catholic Clergyman
- Thomas Merton American Trappist Monk
- William Sloane Coffin American Presbyterian Clergyman
- John Watson (Ian Maclaren) Scottish Clergyman
- O. Henry (William Sydney Porter) American Writer of Short Stories
- Tennessee Williams American Playwright
- Kimberly Johnson American Poet
- Flannery O’Connor American Novelist
- John Irving American Novelist