It’s not a question of who’s going to throw the first stone; it’s a question of who’s going to start building with it.
The hardest part of raising a child is teaching them to ride bicycles. A father can only ride beside the bicycle or stand yelling directions while the child falls. A shaky child on a bicycle for the first time needs both support and freedom.
The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Francis Marion Crawford Italian-born American Novelist
- Elizabeth Gilbert American Novelist
- Louis Kronenberger American Literary Critic
- Gore Vidal American Novelist
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- James A. Michener American Novelist
- John D. MacDonald American Novelist
- Thornton Wilder American Novelist, Dramatist
- William S. Burroughs American Novelist
- William Styron American Novelist