A consensus politician is someone who does something that he doesn’t believe is right because it keeps people quiet when he does it.
I am walking over hot coals suspended over a deep pit at the bottom of which are a large number of vipers baring their fangs.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Winston Churchill British Head of State
- Margaret Thatcher British Head of State
- Benjamin Disraeli British Head of State
- Harold Macmillan British Head of State
- Richard Eyre British Director
- James Callaghan British Labour Statesman
- Neville Chamberlain British Head of State
- Tony Blair British Statesman
- William Ewart Gladstone English Liberal Statesman
- Enoch Powell British Politician