Except that right side up is best, there is not much to learn about holding a baby. There are one hundred and fifty-two distinctly different ways—and all are right! At least all will do.
Topics: Babies, Children
Repartee is what you wish you’d said.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Shana Alexander American Journalist
- Brenda Ueland American Journalist
- Arthur Brisbane American Editor
- Ambrose Bierce American Journalist, Author
- Barbara Grizzuti Harrison American Journalist
- George Jean Nathan American Drama Critic
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis American First Lady
- B. C. Forbes Scottish-born American Journalist
- H. L. Mencken American Journalist, Literary Critic
- Dorothy Dix American Journalist