Entrepreneurs are risk takers, willing to roll the dice with their money or reputation on the line in support of an idea or enterprise. They willingly assume responsibility for the success or failure of a venture and are answerable for all its facets. The buck not only stops at their desks, it starts there too.
What’s really important in life? Sitting on a beach? Looking the television eight hours a day? I think we have to appreciate that we’re alive for only a limited period of time, and we’ll spend most of our lives working. That being the case, I believe one of the most important priorities is to do whatever we do as well as we can. We should take pride in that.
Information is a negotiator’s greatest weapon.
An entrepreneur assumes the risk and is dedicated and committed to the success of whatever he or she undertakes.
You can hype a questionable product for a little while, but you’ll never build an enduring business.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur
- William C. Durant American Industrialist
- Lady Bird Johnson First Lady of the United States
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter