The horse does abominate the camel; the mighty elephant is afraid of a mouse; and they say that the lion, which scorneth to turn his back upon the stoutest animal, will tremble at the crowing of a cock.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles Henry Parkhurst American Clergyman
- William Sloane Coffin American Presbyterian Clergyman
- James Bryant Conant American Chemist
- Charles William Eliot American Educator
- Norman Vincent Peale American Clergyman, Self-Help Author
- Paul Tillich American Lutheran Theologian
- Dwight L. Moody Christian Religious Leader
- Chuck Swindoll American Christian Pastor
- William Laurence Sullivan American Unitarian Clergyman
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author