I don’t know what I’ve gained from loving you, but the need for anyone else is what I’ve lost.
In loving, you lean on someone to hold them up.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ned Rorem American Composer
- John Cage American Composer
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- Mark Van Doren American Poet, Critic
- Aaron Copland American Composer
- James Maitland Stewart American Film Actor
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Ezra Pound American Poet, Critic
- Lukas Foss German-American Composer
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist