Another cause of your sickness, and the most important: you have forgotten what you are.
Nothing is miserable unless you think it so.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Marcus Aurelius Emperor of Rome, Stoic Philosopher
- Cicero Roman Philosopher
- Pliny the Elder Roman Scholar
- Seneca the Younger (Lucius Annaeus Seneca) Roman Stoic Philosopher
- Ausonius Latin Poet, Rhetorician
- Seneca the Elder (Marcus Annaeus Seneca) Roman Rhetorician
- Quintilian Roman Rhetorician, Literary Critic
- Tacitus Roman Orator, Historian
- Thomas Aquinas Italian Catholic Priest
- William of Ockham English Philosopher, Polemicist