Man is born to seek power, yet his actual condition makes him a slave to the power of others.
Man will not live without answers to his questions.
Propaganda replaces moral philosophy.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- George F. Kennan American Diplomat, Historian
- Roberta Wohlstetter American Historian
- Berthold Auerbach German Novelist
- Thomas Hobbes English Political Philosopher
- William Graham Sumner American Polymath
- Niccolo Machiavelli Florentine Political Philosopher
- Thucydides Greek Historian
- Warren Farrell American Educator, Activist
- Doris Kearns Goodwin American Historian
- Howard Zinn American Historian, Activist