I doubt if one ever accepts a belief until one urgently needs it.
Horror is always aware of its cause; terror never is. That is precisely what makes terror terrifying.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Langston Hughes American Poet, Writer
- William Saroyan American Playwright, Novelist
- Truman Capote American Novelist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- John Cheever American Novelist
- Frank Herbert American Science-fiction Writer
- Laurence Housman English Novelist, Dramatist
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist
- Ellery Queen American Crime Fiction Authors