Every man who accomplishes things sees first in his mind what he wishes to do. He puts away all doubt. It makes no difference how small or how large the thing you want to do may be; if you have an unlimited confidence in your ability to do it, you will do it.
It is the law of Spirit that we must be that which we would draw to us. If we would draw to us love, we must be love, be loving and kind; if we would have peace and harmony in our environment, we must establish it within ourselves.
Here is a mental treatment guaranteed to cure every ill that flesh is heir to: sit for half an hour every night and mentally forgive everyone against whom you have any ill will or antipathy.
The value of all service lies in the spirit in which you serve and not in the importance or magnitude of the service. Even the lowliest task or deed is made holy, joyous, and prosperous when it is filled with love.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Emmet Fox American New Thought Leader
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Norman Vincent Peale American Clergyman, Self-Help Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Thaddeus Golas American New Age Writer
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author
- Robert Collier American Self-Help Author
- Florence Scovel Shinn American Spiritual Writer
- Helen Schucman American Psychologist