It will never be possible by pure reason to arrive at some absolute truth.
An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes that can be made in his subject and how to avoid them.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Max Planck German Theoretical Physicist
- Albert Einstein German-born Theoretical Physicist
- Niels Bohr Danish Physicist
- Stephen Hawking English Theoretical Physicist
- J. Robert Oppenheimer American Physicist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist
- Thomas Mann German Novelist
- Isaac Newton English Physicist
- Wilhelm von Humboldt German Statesman, Scholar
- Immanuel Kant Prussian German Philosopher